Marion Le Caisne
Planning (definition of needs)
• Analysis of the company’s identity and its processes
• Study of its objectives, needs and constraints
• Evaluation of investment and operating costs
• Review and preparation of specifications
• Site visit with analysis of its restrictions and potential
Preliminary Design Report
• Finding and presentation of options
• Spatial organisation
• By considering both the way work is organised and the architectural design, I treat space in a holistic way, by incorporating all of your company’s economic and human data into our approach.
MARION LE CAISNE 2015
• My ultimate goal is to allow professionnels to value and feel at home in their workspace.